Interesting proposes | Man Proposes to his girlfriend in the clouds | - Janta Reporter

Breaking

Interesting proposes | Man Proposes to his girlfriend in the clouds |

Interesting Proposes, Interesting News
Blake Miller and Laura

Interesting Proposes

Interesting proposes | Man Proposes to his girlfriend in the clouds |

While the idea of ​​sky diving is enough for the common people to give many types of tension, there are some people in this world who do not understand anything other than adventure. Blake Miller of Florida is one such person. He and his girlfriend Laura are so fond of sky diving that Blake also proposes to Laura for marriage when the two are about to return to the ground while sky diving. Now both are planning a wedding and their marriage too will not be on the ground. Both have a different plan for that. Both intend to live and die in hot air balloons.

 Blake says, we are both so obsessed with sky diving that I have no other place to propose to Laura. I had been preparing to propose her for two months, but was waiting for the perfect jump. Every time while going on sky dive, there had an engagement ring in my pocket, but sometimes the weather was bad, sometimes I could not find the right time. Finally, I got a chance recently. My friend Josh was licensed, so he could put a camera on the helmet. He made a video of my proposal.

Interesting Proposes, Interesting News
Blake Miller and Laura

Blake told that I was quite nervous while proposing. I was afraid that if Laura became too emotional then there would be problem while jumping for the sky dive. So I sat on my knees for a while before jumping and told him about my heart, which was astonishing to hear. As Blake proposed to Laura, she was shocked.

What was Laura's reaction?-

Laura said, "I didn't know that Blake was thinking about getting married." I did not expect that at all. Before proposing, Blake was moving around on the plane and I was having trouble seeing him like that. Then suddenly he came to me and sat on his knees and asked - Laura, will you marry me? I then said yes and Blake put the ring on my finger.

Laura said, "My biggest concern while jumping was simply handling the ring. I was afraid not to drop the ring in curiosity". Now just hot air balloon wedding is planned. In sky diving we have to take different licenses for various types of jumps. Right now we have to do 10 more jumps to become skydivers with a B license and as soon as we get that license, it means that we will be able to jump with helicopters and hot air balloons and then we will get married.


Interesting News | Interesting Proposes|